Friday, August 17, 2007

Costa Rica: Day 14

mother's day was a blast. we went up to my aunt gloria's house that overlooks the whole city and i pretty much laughed my butt off the entire time with my three crazy cousins. around 7 though, my cousin, amanda, got a text message that said they were evacuating the entire coast because of a tsunami warning.

i didn't think much of it because i thought it was a joke, but the next day i turned on the tv and they had footage of people GOING CRAZY all along the coast. i mean, it was like, armageddon x 10.

thankully though, they cancelled the tsunami warning. so tonight amanda's picking me up and we're going back up to her house again. but first we're going out to a bar or something i think. it's called ¨¨ El Espaghetti¨¨ haha. and they don't check ID's which is good because last time i asked for a smirnoff and they didn't give it to me.

anyways, sunday we leave for palo seco to visit my grandpa. we're staying for like 4 days. and i get to see minor cause he's staying there right now.....whoopee........ hahah. that should be interesting.

Song of the day: Dimelo- Enrique Iglesias

Until next time
Sary

No comments: