Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'M BACK

in case you didn't know. i got back a week ago.

overall, costa rica this year was the best one of my life. and i honestly did not want to come back. in fact, if i had the chance i'd stay as long as i could.

but the fact of the matter is, my entire life is here. and unfortunately i have to wait another year until i can go back.

so this past week, i have been...... SO upset, and i don't even know why. i mean i know it's partly because of what happened to my mom, but i don't know where this other part of depression is coming from. and i didn't think i'd say this, but i really want this year to just be over.

we're talking about senior year here, i mean, what am i thinking?! i must be crazy.

school starts tomorrow...... don't even get me started on that. no words are necessary.

Until next time
Sary

No comments: