Saturday, September 12, 2009

i'm full

I've been downloading such good music lately it's not even funny. I'm sitting here at my computer with nothing to do so I thought I'd squeeze in an entry. But I don't even know what to write...

...oh, well I was looking at some of my older posts recently and first of all I don't even remember writing a lot of them, and the ones that I do remember writing just seem like a completely different person. I was kind of....not immature, but just annoying when I first started writing in this blog haha. Typical 16 year old right? But at the time I thought I was all that and a bag of chips haha.

So how am I feeling today? Ugh well my cousins are coming over in about 2 minutes and I just really don't feel like seeing them....hahaha nevermind they're here. Crap. Oh well I guess I'll write tomorrow, or maybe later. Really lame post sorry! haha. But enjoy this:

Song of the day: Claire de Lune- Claude Debussy

Until next time
Sary

No comments: