Saturday, February 24, 2007

oh happy day-ay

just got back from SAT practice. it was fuh reezing!!! elim and i were shaking the whole time.

after, me, elim, and caseface went to soup plantation and totally pigged out. it was my second time going, but gosh i love that place. the food is greeaaat.

oh! yesterday i went ice skating with lauren, alyssa, and marla.........HO MAN. it was so much freaking fun. my feet are dead though, it hurts really bad cause your feet tend to go inward, so my ankles are chaffed beyond belief.

definitely going back there more often. i think it's easier than regular skating. anywho, formal's tonight.....

mehhh. i really wanted to go but, at the same time, im glad i don't have to endure the many hours of stressing about it the day of. maybe i'll do something tonight, we'll see.

Song of the day x a million: Here with me- Dido

Until next time,
Sary

No comments: