Friday, February 09, 2007

you get tension headache.....





the reason why my head has been hurting so much is because they are stress tension headaches. with everything that's been going on lately i'm really not surprised. i have the whole world on my shoulders right now and there's like, one person i can talk to. it's very frustrating.

on thursday, at 3 a.m. i woke up with the worst headache i've had. i got up and was all dizzy and threw up, and i got kinda scared. so seeing as how i only got like 2 hours of sleep that night, i didn't go to school that day.

oh i almost forgot, i got a "fill-in" doctor today, because my regular doctor couldn't make it....but... i'm keeping this new guy. haha. he is SOOOO cute. in a middle eastern sort of way haha. but yeah, he's nice and funny, and went to costa rica last year, so he's definitely on my good side. he gave me all this advice on how to get rid of the headaches.

like, doing yoga, and meditating, eating right and exercising. he also said my t.v. has got to leave my room.

YEAH.....like that's gonna happen. haha. anywho im supposed to hang with l.k. today. guitar hero here i come!!!

Song of the day (to sum up my week): Roadside- Rise Against

Until next time
Sary

No comments: