Monday, July 16, 2007

over it

random thoughts, July 15th, 2007:

just got back from casey's. we watched, (well i did anyway) science of sleep. i understand it more and more everytime i see it. fun times at casey's today.

she and chris went to the grunion run. i wanted to go so bad! but of course, i have curfew at freakin 10:30 tonight. i'm running out of rubber bands. my mom didn't get me any today.

after 5 whole days, my ipod broke. i swear i must be bad luck or something. so i went back and exchanged it for a new one yesterday. this marks my fourth ipod. i hope to god this one will last. so far so good.

i'm starting to think more and more that the santa ana/tustin area is turning gangsta. yesterday, i saw a HARDCORE cholo fight on 17th and tustin. it was brutal. and at this very moment 5, yes 5 cop cars are parked outside my house and questioning my neighbors from across the street.

my obsession for daniel radcliffe has come back. it went away about the 7th grade and now it's back for revenge. i mean................. well, look at that.

Song of the Day: Bad Dream- Keane

Until next time

Sary

No comments: