Tuesday, July 17, 2007

stuffed

i saw harry potter again last night. it was better the second time around. "the district"...... it's too early for any judgement but, it's cool i guess. the theaters are REALLY nice.

anyways just got back from my LAST BEHIND THE WHEEEEEEL. thank god. and i changed my instructor. her name is sue. she's craaaazy but she's super super nice. i liked her. way better than that nazi instructor i got last time.

for some reason lately i've been feeling really depressed. it seems like nothing can cheer me up, even hanging out with my friends, which is my favorite thing. i have NO IDEA why though. maybe i need some excitement in my life. i mean, i think the best thing i can do to get rid of this melancholy is to do something completely spontaneous and unlike sarynelli. we'll see.

16 DAYS LEFT. thank goddddd. i am so excited. and maybe leaving for a while is just what i need.

GOD IT'S HOT.

Song of the Day: Oil and Water- Incubus

Until next time
Sary

No comments: