Friday, April 25, 2008

prommm

blech i'm so tired.

ok so prom is in 8 days. and to be honest it's weird to even say that. for as long as i can remember i have always wondered what my senior prom is going to be like. and now it's here and...it's not that great haha. i mean don't get me wrong, i'm super excited and i can't wait to go find my dress and everything but after fantasizing about it for so long, i just don't think it can live up to my expectations. but who knows? time will tell.
today was fun, i spent all afternoon prom dress shopping with casey. oh, and i have just become a fan of chik-fil-a. i've been its sworn enemy for the past 6 years and today i had some chicken nuggets and a shake. DELICIOUS.

anyways, it's so nice to have this thing back. i say that as if it went somewhere and i lost it or something, when really it was my own reluctancy that kept me from writing for the past four months. but yeah, it's nice to look forward to writing each day. i luuurve it.

Song of the day: Rebellion Lies- Arcade Fire

Until next time
Sary

No comments: