Sunday, June 06, 2010

back on the wagon!





So many things have happened.
  • Allie came to visit for two weeks
  • Went zip-lining
  • Saw Aerosmith live!
  • Developed a new girl crush on Liv Tyler
  • Downloaded some bitchin' music (Spacehog anyone?)
  • Got drunk for the first time
  • Got a new scar
Etc., etc. I've had some time to reflect in the couple of days and I honestly feel disgusted with myself. I don't know why, it's a combination of things, physical mostly. I'm just a slob right now. And school has been on the back burner as of late which is not good. So starting tomorrow, the metamorphosis will be begin and this will honestly be the last time I look and feel like this. I'm so sick of feeling this way all the time. Changes, changes! Change is good, it's great. It's time for it to happen now.

Song of the day: Crazy- Aerosmith

Until next time
Sary

No comments: