Thursday, June 10, 2010

cheelin

The last few days have been really relaxing apart from school, and considering that the next 4 days will be hectic I'm enjoying it as much as I can. I have to say, sticking to this certain regimen has been motivating. I think we all know that good feeling when we say we're going to stick to something and follow it step by step, with no cheating in between. Let's just say I haven't had ANY sugar in the past 3 days :)

Considering my infatuation with Liv Tyler right now, I started checking out some of her movies. I had seen a lot of them already, but the one that sort of impacts you the most is Stealing Beauty. Not the best film in the world, it is really boring at times and it's hard to imagine that people really live that way, but her performance is amazing. It's so real and honest and subtle, and one of the last scenes is really impacting. Apart from that, it has a really great soundtrack for the most part, classic 90's haha. So I've been downloading a bunch of songs from the soundtrack today and from similar artists just basking in this downpour of artistic revelation.

I don't know. It was just a really quiet morning today and it looks like it's gonna rain soon so I'll probably open the window and read a book. That will be one of the things I greatly miss when I move. Listening to some mellow music and reading a book with the windows open while it's raining...ugh so nice. In other news I want to completely revamp my wardrobe and have been getting some great inspiration...I think I'll post that in the next entry. As for now, I'll enjoy the rest of my quiet day until I have to stress out for the entire weekend starting tomorrow.

Song of the day: Rhymes of an Hour- Mazzy Star

Until next time
Sary

No comments: