Thursday, October 26, 2006

My dog has fleas...

I spent like twenty minutes trying to get them off by hand (it's gross I know) and I killed like 20 of them!!! So that's like a flea a minute, which is pretty good. Anyway, I know have various annoying bug bites all over my arms and ankles. yuck.

So. Today. What happened today? Nothing toooo exciting I suppose. Apart from my english teacher flipping out on us, today was a pretty normal day. And I'd like to take this moment to tell everyone how much I love auto. It's pretty much the best class ever. And I'm the only girl so I get special priveledges! And the guys are great....tuh-huh. But seriously, fixing cars is thebomb.com.

Oh! and today at lunch was superfun. Casey told us about her little bathroom incident which was hilarious. And she made another quite hilarious comment when she described ( and acted out) how she could fit into Mrs. Larson's boobs.....and curl up into them like a cacoon. HAHAH. schweet. i loooove it.

So I have decided today that I HATE having a sixth period. i hate it. HATE IT. Mostly because the other three amigos go out to eat sometimes and I feel left out =( And you know, everyone's life would be so much easier if I got out after 5th. Goddddd.

On to more interesting things, this weekend should be very fun-filled indeed! Party tommorow and maaaybe Saturday. Lauren invited me to hang out with her and Shiva, which sounds like a lot of fun, but dressing up like Superwoman sounds like a lot of fun too. hahaha. I wanna dress up reaalllllyyy bad. I don't know, maybe I'll do both.We'll see.

Tonight I'm going shopping for Jill's party tomorrow, seeing as how I have nothing to wear. I AM SO EXCITED. It's gonna be like another homecoming! And apparently the rocking horse ridge club is SICK. I hope all four of us can go. That would be great. Anywho, I have about 100 bucks saved up for driving school. I need another hundred and my mom's gonna pay for the rest, THANK GOD. jeeze. This is so ridiculous. I get pissed off when anyone brings up driving school, because it's so retarded how I'm 16 and don't even have my permit yet.

So overall, today was a good day. AAANNNNDD smallville's on tonight!! yesssss. hope this one's good. oh oh!!! and i get asian chicken salad for dinner tonight! score. See, it's little things like this that make me happy. And that's all that should matter kids- the little things in life.

Until next time,
Sary

No comments: