Saturday, October 28, 2006

Oh Lordy....


So I got back from Jill's partylast night around 11 ish. IT WAS AWESOME!!. They played really good music and I just danced around like crazy. And then, Ms. Lauren Pyle came!! so that was fun. Overall, the night was great minus a few, dramatic mishaps towards the end =/.

So today, I think I will hang out with Ms. Lauren Klein and Ms. Shiva!! haha. Screw the costume party. I guess superwoman will have to wait till next year. So yes, today should be fun as well.

So on Thursday, about 4 hours after I wrote my entry, I took Andrew outside to pee. When he came back inside, for some odd reason, he was limping!! And I was like aahhh!!! so my parents freaked out and we took him to the emergency room. Luckily he had a very very very slight torn ligament. so now he's on meds and we have to keep him confined in the bathroom!! my poor dog. Like..... him getting hurt yesterday scared me so much, and I realized how much I love my Andrew. When he dies, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'll probably be in a depression for like a year......GOD, i don't even wanna think about it.

Onto a lighter subject, I went shopping yesterday for the party today with Guiselle!! ( the ex mother-in-law) haha. She's like my second mom. I think it's funny how I'm still really good friends with my ex-boyfriends mom. HUH. Anywho, I FINALLY got a new pair of jeans. In fact I got two!! They're great.......like you care.

So if you're looking for a good, slow, romantic, going-to-sleep, song, download COLORS BY AMOS LEE. It's amazing. It makes me wanna cry. And anything by Jeff Buckley, I recommend =)

Before I finish this entry, there is something I must say that has been bugging me for a looong time. I don't know if I'll get shit for this but, watev. I need to get it out. I love my three amigos more than anything in the world. MORE THAN ANYTHING. I don't think they know how much I care about them, even though at times I can be tooo jokingly harsh, or just plain mean, and I realize that. Recently, there have been a lot of problems, just like inside the group. Too much drama, misunderstandings, or just plain stupidity. I hear something from one person, something from another, and I don't know who to believe, whose side to take, or if I should just completely disregard it. Sometimes I find myself being pissed off and bitchy because of it, and I hate that.The point is, I feel like there is the huge rift, and at times I'm like.....what the hell happened to this group? Why can't it go back to the way it used to be? The fact that I get mad at people, they get mad at me, they get mad at eachother is just wierd and scary at the same time. My biggest fear is that one day, we'll dig a hole so deep, we won't be able to get out of it and we won't be friends anymore.

So what I'm basically trying to say is, I hope everything can get resolved. I really do.

I love you guys.

Until next time
Sary

No comments: