Wednesday, November 22, 2006

AY-g

So today was fun. Allie, Chris, Lauren P. and I went to Huntington!! I really love going there to shop. Although, some of the shops are weird ( american apparel) haha. But it's great. Totally chill. Afterwards we had a rather interesting car ride home and I stayed at Allie's for like ten minutes before my parents picked me up.

Then I went to my uncle's house for two hours and watched the discovery channel!! WOO! I felt sorry for the penguins who got eaten by the leopard seal =(

Yep yep. Not much to write about. Except for the fact that my analysis for my english project SUCKED. God, it was like, waaaay up there on my top most embarrasing moments. You know when you watch something that's really embarrasing, even to watch, on T.V. and you cringe in your seat? And then you change the channel because it's so painful to watch?

Let's just say if my presentation were a T.V. show, 6 million viewers would have been changing the channel. I get embarrased even thinking about it. But you, there's no point in dwelling on it. What's done is done. My group SUCKED BUTT. Life goes on.

AAAANNND. It's Thanksgiving tomorrow. A.K.A. one of my favorite holidays. This really should be a great Thanksgiving. That's what I'm hoping for. And I might see Sheev's tomorrow! Yep, this weekend is a looooong deserved holiday break from school. I'll report back after the mayhem of Black Friday has died down.

Song of the day: 1979- Smashing Pumpkins

Until next time,
Sary

No comments: