Thursday, November 09, 2006

What?

This morning i started an entry. But my computer froze halfway through. And I got mad because I didn't get to save it.

Right now my current mood is: pathetic. as in sad and feeling sorry for myself and sad BECAUSE i feel sorry for myself. My hormones have been ridiculous lately and today they got out of control.

It's funny how much someone's feelings can change instantly. This morning I was up and cheerful and happy, and now I'm completely the opposite. So I no longer have the will to write about the fun things that happened this past week ( all of which i had written down this morning, but got erased)

I mean....GOD.....i just....i don't know, it's one of those days. one of those fucking days haha. But it's all good. tomorrow will be a better day.

" plus, i look forward to a good cry......it feels pretty good." - SAM

Until next time
Sary

No comments: