Thursday, November 02, 2006

There's a wild animal in there!

So is it just me, or is it FREAKING COLD??!!

yeah i thought so. anywho, some pretty interesting things to write about tonight. Let's see:

Allie came over on halloween and we watched interview with a vampire!!! It's about my 5th time seeing it. I think it's ridiculous how no matter how much Tom Cruise is decaying as a vampire, he's still hot. Jeeze. So that night was pretty tight.

Then yesterday, nothing tooo exciting but i did have a really fun lunch. So it was exciting for me! I have figured out that the mood i'm in revolves around lunch time. If i'm having a crappy morning and then a really fun lunch, then my day gets better. If lunch sucks, then I'm in a pissy mood for the rest of the day. And things are getting better as far as friends go so that's GREAT. I can cross that out on things that are bugging me. =)

AND TODAY. HO MAN.... haha. well today we had video announcements, which in my opinion sucked. they showed THREE clips of a WASC feature that i spent like, 2 freaking weeks working on. hopefully the next one will be better. Bennett completely freaked out on us today and we spent most of the period gossipping about other classes. I really do like that class, regardless of how bizarre it is.

and what's REALLY exciting....i think i found someone to jam with!!! haha. I was talking to michael today and he said that he has a ska band type thing going on and they need a drummer! Not my first choice of an instrument, but hey it's better than nothing. I really hope i'll be able to do something with that. He said it's like 8 guys and about four of them have trombones, trumpets, etc. hahah. im stoked.

Then lunch was very peculiar. Byron put a dog suit in his locker and realized he had to get a book out. When he went to open it again the stupid locker was jammed shut. hahah. i swear, everyone tried to open it but it was no use. There was hair sticking out of it too which looked like a sasquatch was in there or something haha. Then the guys started kicking it REALLY hard and valez came over....OH VALEZ. satan reincarnated. He's such a dick!!! i hate him!!! as casey and i like to say...

" Valeth ith a hawd-ass when you lie to him....aaand when you kick da lockerth...." hahah. i got the E.J. impression DOOOWWWNNN. hahaha. so overall, the past few days have been good, which is awesome. and smallville's on tonight. and i'm having spaghetti for dinner. sweet..... baby

Until nex time
Sary

No comments: