Thursday, December 21, 2006

BREAK BREAK BREAK!!!

HAHA i love that.

goddd it's finally here!!! i am sooo excited. these next few weeks are gonna be guh-rate. haha. here's what im doing:
  • getting my permit!
  • christmas shopping for the three amigos

  • exchanging gifts

  • eating tamales

  • XMAAASSS!!!!

  • BIG FREAKING BEAR!!

  • shooting Garden State scenes

  • New Years!!

  • film festival

gosh this is going to be the best christmas break ever. Im going in a few hours to get the friends the first part of their gifts. i think they'll like them. and yes, they're all the same. .....WO....a draft just came into my room and it's only like in one spot.... IT'S A GHOST!! haha of christmas past!! wow that was weird.

anyways christmas eve is gonna be awesome. i'll be eating tamales and chris, casey, and allie are coming over for some. this is the one night of the year i get to eat them. then no more till next christmas haha. they'd better be good. So i am COMPLETELY stressing out about christmas shopping. i have no idea what i'm getting my friends. i've been looking online and i have SOOMMEEEWHHATT an idea of what to get them.

so is it just me or has it been like, 635 degrees below zero lately? It's so damn cold!!! gosh i really need some winter clothes. i have a feeling i won't be getting the guitar till after christmas...=( i'm sad. and mad at the same time. My parents haven't even looked at the one i want yet. and they keep stalling and ignoring me JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH MY PERMIT. i really hate that. it's like on my top list of things i hate.

but anyways.....i'm excited needless to say. and even more excited to film my garden state scenes. they're gonna kick B-U-T-T. if you're reading this, whoever you are, wish me luck on my permit test tomorrow haha.

Song of the day: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Coldplay



Until next time
Sary


No comments: