Saturday, December 09, 2006

Excusez-moi

Gosh, i've been neglecting my blogger. I swore i wouldn't do that when i first started but alas, it has happened. Part of it is too much school work/ laziness. I'm sorry. I say that as if anyone actually reads my blogger. hahah. anyways, i'll fill you in on what's happened.

Last night, i saw here and now. WOW. hhaha that's all i can say. i walked out of the theater and i felt...weird.... haha. I felt like i did drugs, and i had a son who sold them, and i was a teacher, and i was a suicidal outcast, and a superior intellectual hispanic ( which let's face it i am) and a whole bunch of other stuff. Casey was great. I was so proud of her!!! She did an awesome job. I think michael was by far the best actor in the whole play. He and Jackie. Yeah. But, Michael was amazing. Definitely oscar worthy. haha.

So what else.... apart from the fact that school has been....devouring my soul, everything else is pretty good. Oh christmas.....christmas, christmas, christmas....IT'S HERE!!! i love this time of year. This is seriously when i am the happiest in life. I just realized that for the most part i am genuinely happy in my life right now. And i don't feel that way very often. I don't know, I can't explain it. I just feel happy. I think seeing the play last night has a big part to do with that.

Anywho, the chaos of christmas and winter shopping has arrived. Time to go buy winter clothes and christmas presents for everyone!!!! aaah! This is gonna be interesting. God i'm freaking cold right now. So yeah, i think that's it for today. Now, I must go spoon with my dog.

Song of the day: All flowers in time- Jeff Buckley and Elizabeth Fraser

Until next time
Sary

No comments: