Thursday, December 14, 2006

me voy a morir

I realized that yesterday and today, if i'm feeling happy about something, that quickly goes away. Because then i remember about my video feature and how im no where close to being done. Which means i'm getting an F tomorrow and my grades going down. Jesus, video really is my most stressful class.

anywho, i have yet to go christmas shopping. i have no idea what i'm getting my friends. i wanna get all of them something reallllyyyy cooool. i hope i do. i've decided to try and write in my blogger everyday. Like, just set aside 10 or 15 minutes so i can keep this thing consistent.

not much else is new. oh! except i decorated the christmas tree last night! we finally got a live one after four years of having a stupid artificial tree. can't wait to see the presents pile up soon. i have to leave in a few minutes to go film at school. i might look forward to it a little more if a certain someone wasn't going whom i just HAPPEN to loathe.

Song of the day: Redemption Song- Johnny Cash

GOSH AND CASEY IS SO FRUSTRATING RIGHT NOW!!! MY PRESENT HAD BETTER BE GOOD YOU LITTLE TOAD =D

Until next time
Sary

No comments: