Saturday, June 14, 2008

100%

haha wow, reading that last post, i forgot how angry i was that day. in the end, everything got swept under the rug and i was forced to forget about it like i always do.

but today was/is going to be an awesome day. i got up at 8 today which i was pretty bummed about, but i went to school and took my last final. words can't describe how good it felt to bubble in the last answer of my highschool carreer. and when i started walking towards my car i saw my entire highschool experience in about 3 seconds, and the only thing i could think of was the words "I'm done." over and over again.

and if that wasn't good enough, one of my favorite songs of all time was playing on the radio and i listened to it all the way home. i just got this overwhelming feeling of accomplishment and felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

and to start off what is going to be an AWESOME summer, Jill's grad party is tonight and i'm stoked. Then Tuesday is DLAND and Wednesday is graduation! I can't believe it. Then after that i got the whole summer ahead of me. And if it's anything close to last summer, then i'll be the happiest kid in the world.

Song of the day: Your Song- Elton John

Until next time
Sary

No comments: