Friday, June 27, 2008

thus far

my summer has been okay. i've only really gone out about two times and my mornings have consisted of watching the Euro Cup playoffs. Not that it's a bad thing. Soccer is my favorite sport and i love watching the teams duke it out for the final. The championship game is on Sunday with Germany vs. Spain. I want Spain to win, mostly because i HATE the germans, but also because of this little hottie:

RRRRRRRRRRRR hahaha. i'm sorry i just think he's the hottest guy ever and he helped Spain win the last two matches. oh, and we also have the same birthday, so it's pretty much in the bag- we're going to get married.

anywho, tonight will be the third time i've gone out this summer. I'm going to see Northern tonight with Chris's girlfriend Kelly. And by the way, Northern is possibly my favorite band next to Coldplay. I saw them two years ago at chain and they were unbelievable. The conert is in Pomona and up until a few minutes ago, i thought Pomona was pretty close but apparently it's about an hour away haha. So tonight should be fun! I can't wait till 4th of July though. I think i wrote about my experience last year, and it was the best 4th of July ever, and i have a feeling this year is going to top it.

Yeahhh i'm having a hard time ending this, so i'll just say bye now!

Song of the day: Strawberry Swing- Coldplay

Until next time
Sary

No comments: