Wednesday, July 23, 2008

what has happened

here is my life in a nutshell since i last wrote.

- have become addicted to Gran Turismo 3
- have read almost every book in my library
- have gone to the movies 4 times in a row, back to back
- realized that Kristin Kreuk will be at Comic- Con tomorrow signing autographs
- kicking myself in the butt for not buying Comic- Con tickets
- sulking about missing Coldplay
- have had a hard time figuring out what i'm going to do for the rest of my life
- am much much closer to finding out the meaning of life (well, my life anyway).

There's a whole dilemma going on inside my head right now. It's so bad it keeps me up late at night, tossing and turning, and I find myself going to bed at 4 in the morning because I'm too busy thinking about it. But it just doesn't feel right to share or explain right now, so I will leave it until the next entry. I promise I will say what it is and why it's been bothering me.

But today is a beautiful day. I'm going out to lunch in a few, and hopefully going to the US Open tomorrow with Kelso. Haha, maybe then I will be able to think about the fact that Kristin Kreuk and the rest of the Smallville panel at Comic- Con are on the same coast line, two hours south, and it will lift my spirits up.

Song of the day: Dream Girl- Dave Matthews Band

Until next time
Sary

No comments: