Saturday, July 05, 2008

wooooooot!

i just got back from a college get-together 4th of july party watcha ma call it with Chris. So much freaking fun!

i can't believe it's been a year since i went to the Queen Mary with Chris to watch the fireworks. That is one of my favorite memories ever and tonight is pretty close up there.

Anywho, I had some much needed fun tonight and after having a little pep talk with Chris, things are definitely in perspective and I feel much better about my situation now. Haha, he's always good at calming me down when it comes to things like that. Apart from being a distraction from all the ISH in my life right now, I met a whole bunch of chill people at Choi's house (sp?) who were all really nice and funny.

And I met this guy named Tyler who is completely adorable and it's safe to say i have a new crush now haha.

To sum things up, tonight was a lifesaver. I would've definitely gone off the deep end if i hadn't gone. I was really hesitant to go, and almost ended up not going, but i am so glad i did. I am happy right now. Which is something that hasn't been happening in my life lately. YUSSSS.

Song of the day: Lost- Coldplay

Until next time
Sary

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

AND you hung out with me !!! (: Luh you