Saturday, March 07, 2009

oh crap

it's been a while! It's already March 7th and I still haven't written an entry for march :/

So I just got back from school, I was supposed to meet some classmates for a project and NONE of them showed up. Can I have those two hours of my life back please? Gosh, and the worst part is that I had to get up early for nothing! So I'm kinda pissed...

...well after my last entry, I've been since  planning my escape. I feel like Natalie Portman in "Anywhere But Here". Great movie, if you haven't watched it I recommend it. Anyways, towards the end of the movie her mom expects her to stay with her after high school, but Natalie's character is secretly planning to go to college on the other side of the country....basically, her mom gets really pissed haha. But I can definitely relate to that. I've got a pretty basic plan right now, which I will share next time.

But inspiration has resurfaced in my life :) I love being inspired. It makes me feel alive, like I have a purpose. 

My uncle flew in from Cali on thursday! It's so good to see him. We're having like a family reunion/party tonight, I'm so excited. Apart from the crapload of homework I have, life is pretty good right now. 

Jeff, I missed you.

Song of the day: Last Goodbye- Jeff Buckley

Until next time
Sary

No comments: