Saturday, March 28, 2009

sick nasty

ugh, i had a whole long entry planned out, but it's half past midnight and i just really don't have the energy to go into a whole exposition. instead i'll leave you with an update of my nasty arm, and a new song on the page. I found a SICK version of "Swallowed in the Sea" live. 

It's my favorite Coldplay song, if you can believe it, which is saying a lot. 

COSTA RICA VS. MEXICO TOMORROW IN AZTECA STADIUM. Holy shiiiiiit. If you don't know, Azteca stadium is one of the largest in Mexico and only one country has EVER beaten Mexico there...guess who? :D

The last time we played there was about 9 years ago and it was seriously historic. Here's hoping that we can catch lightning in a bottle twice. I'll let you know who won tomorrow!

Song of the day: Algo esta Cambiando- Julieta Venegas

Until next time
Sary

2 comments:

Simon said...

I think this live song embodies everything I appreciate about Coldplay, this is such a marvelous musical piece :)

Sarynelli said...

oh my gosh i know! almost as good as the live version in toronto ;)