Wednesday, February 24, 2010

plus side


The only good thing about this heat wave is that I get to sleep with the fan on :) I don't know why I love that so much. I guess it's because it reminds me of hot summer nights back home, going to Chris's house, watching The Goonies, then coming home with all the windows down in the car and not feeling cold at all, then getting into bed and sleeping with the windows open and the fan on....haha I know it doesn't sound exciting but it's little things like that that just make me the happiest person in the world.

I really need to post the list of small things that make me happy...next time.

My goal for this week is STILL to write my resumé and start sending it out...haven't done that yet but I will!

For now I'll leave you with a new music discovery....well not really new, but...you know.

Song of the day: Fader- The Temper Trap

Until next time
Sary

No comments: