Thursday, February 11, 2010

Floating in Space

Ugh, I've been meaning to write for the longest time, but I've been going to bed at like 3 a.m. everyday.

Not much to write about except that the car has been in the shop for like two weeks and it's going to cost more than $400 to fix it....fuck my life. It honestly doesn't bother me, I'm paying for half of it anyway, but the part that I can't stand is my parents bitching about it and saying I told you so.

I seriously need a job. Like now. I'm going to make my resumé this weekend....if I have time haha. I'm going up to the mountain house this weekend, FINALLY! I've been waiting for like 2 months now. It's going to be so nice to just go up and get away from everything for a while, even though I have a crapload of homework to do while I'm up there.

Valentine's day is on Sunday.....yet another year goes by and I'm alone. It's ridiculous how much I want to be with someone for once....ugh JEEEEEZE.
AAAANYWAYS.

I'm listening to "Screaming Infidelities" right now and it totally reminds me of middle school haha. OH, I've been catching up on Ghost Hunters recently, watching all the episodes I've missed since summer of '08 haha. It's so good, I love that show. I seriously have to catch up on Smallville too :/

I was reading some old notes I got in high school from Allie and Casey and they're sooo funny, but they make me soooo nostalgic....looking back life seemed so much simpler, but at the time it felt like the hardest thing in the world....if I knew then what I know now haha.....

I honestly do wish I could go back though. Maybe I'd tell myself what not to do in the future. It would've saved me some serious heartache. Anyways, pretty senseless post, but I wanted to get one in. I'll write again on Sunday, I promise.

Song of the day: New Perspective- Panic! at the Disco

Until next time
Sary

No comments: