Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Humidity sucks


Let's see if I can roll this out in 15 minutes!

So recently, I've been trying to make my room more interesting. Apart from the James Dean and Coldplay posters, it's really freaking bland. So I decided to finally hook up the turntable to the sound system to no avail, because the receiver doesn't have a phono input which makes the sound really shitty so I have to get a pre-amp which is about 50 bucks back home which means it's about 100 here OR I could get another receiver which is another hassle and I don't know anyone I can trade with. So there's that. But the good news is there was yet another Coldplay poster that came with the vinyl version of X&Y so I have to put that up soon and I figured I could start hanging all the drawings I've been doing. The plan was to hang them all up at the end, but 5/9 of the way there, so I don't see the harm in starting now.

Apart from that, school started last week and I've been trying to keep up with my reading. I finished To Kill a Mockingbird almost two weeks ago and I have yet to start 1984 so I really need to get on that. I've decided that being super organized is the only way to live haha. I feel so much....calmer? I don't know. But having my room and school work organized just takes a lot off my shoulders for some reason and it makes me feel in complete control which is never bad.

Not much else has happened really. I can't wait to get a job so I can start making my own money. Next month, I SWEAR.

Song of the day: We Will Become Silhouttes- Death Cab for Cutie

Until next time
Sary

No comments: