Sunday, January 28, 2007

1, 2, 3 and to the 4

i just had the best shrimp scampi of my life. yummm

Last night was so much fun. I'm glad i went. Today i flopped around the house yet again and spent most of my day on the computer. Sad, i know.

I have to leave for barnes and noble in a few and get my Macbeth book. BLEH.

I was talking to my parents a while ago at dinner and i said," How are you gonna take both cars to costa rica? That's gonna be so expensive..."

and my dad goes, " What do you mean 'you'? You mean WE"

apparently, they've changed their minds and want to take me with them to costa rica again. WHAT THE HELL. I am seriously, pissed/scared/stressed/panicked about what's gonna happen after graduation. I have no idea what the hell i'm gonna do, how im gonna survive financially, what i'm gonna do after college, (that's assuming that i even go). There's just that big question mark hanging out there. It's freaking scary.

And one part of me is like, why wouldn't i want to go to Costa Rica? Everyday is like a vacation, it's sooo laid back, everyone you meet is nice, my whole family's over there, it's so easy to live a comfortable life financially, and in a few years the US will probably blow itself up with a nuclear bomb.

But then the other part of me doesn't wanna take the easy way out, and actually fight and work for something that i've wanted for the first time in my life. All my friends are here, i feel more secure, this is essentially who i am. Plus, if i DO make it, i'll be freaking rich, earning like 20 some million bucks per film. It's a risk i'm willing to take you know?

jeeze i really don't know what to do here. I feel like im being forced to grow up so quickly.....

Song of the day: Sparks- Coldplay

Until next time,
Sary

No comments: