Saturday, January 27, 2007

it's a beautiful day

I'm watching that right now. I think it's about....the 15th time that i've watched it? haha.

So a little update: I went on my behind the wheel yesterday. HOLY MAN. I was so freaked out! We drove all the way to yorba linda. I had a few mishaps though.....like um..... i ran a red light....AHEM.....

ANYWAYS. Finals are finally over thank god. I know i did really well except in math....guhh...i don't wanna check edline yet, cause it might ruin my weekend.

Let's see what else is new? I think Greg Laswell is climbing up the list of my favorite bands. He's amazing.

I woke up at 6:00 this morning. Not because i had to go somewhere or anything, but just on my own. I have no idea why. It's my internal clock. I should set it back like 3 hours on the weekend haha. I think it's also because i had a pretty nasty dream too. Not a nightmare, just like a frustrating one. The kind where you wake up in a bad mood.

I was supposed to go out last night. But i didn't. Why is that? oh wait. I know.......

Song of the Day: Slide- Goo Goo Dolls

Until next time
Sary

No comments: