Thursday, January 28, 2010

500 days of what just happened?

alksdjf;

I'm freaking out. I have A.D.D. right now for some reason and I'm really hyper, just restless. So in the midst of my depression, something weird happened today that lifted my spirits.

I met a boy.

But I can't even describe what it was like. I don't want to sound all mushy and naive but it's that thing where you meet someone and you feel something? I don't even freaking know, but I know immediately when I like a guy and at first it's just instant infatuation but this time it was different...I mean yes, infatuation was there but something else was there too. I don't want to say "connection" because that's lame but it was definitely along those lines. But that's not the weirdest part.

The weirdest part is that Tuesday I rented two movies, one of them being 500 Days of Summer (I'm in love with it by the way). So I opted to watch the first one yesterday and I saw 500 today. THE WEIRD THING IS....it describes my exact situation right now. But not just that, my entire ideology on the whole conundrum that is love and what I do, and how I feel, and how I act, and the way I make up these completely non-realistic fantasies in my head. I can honestly say I've never connected so much with a movie than this one. Amazing.

So I have decided that this time I will not screw everything up and take the movie as a sign that this could actually work this time. We shall see. Isn't it amazing how life just sneaks up on you?

Song of the day: Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap

Until next time
Sary

No comments: