Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bad timing!

So I started to write my "Movie of the Week" entry a few minutes ago and realized I just couldn't do it for two reasons: my mind is completely somewhere else and I need to get a head start on studying for my test tomorrow....probably the reason why my mind is completely somewhere else haha. I know, I know, I had all weekend to do this and to study but as usual procrastination got the best of me. I'll write it on Thursday I promise! On another note, I am so excited because my mom came home last night and brought me a lot of cool stuff, not to mention, almost an entirely new wardrobe! I'll be candid right now- most of what I asked her for came from inspiration from Liv Tyler....GOSH everything she wears is just too ridiculously cute. Here's my inspired look for today:

Comfortable and simple, don't want to go overboard on the first day :)

Song of the day: Closer- Kings of Leon

Until next time,
Sary

No comments: