Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Breaking and entering

I think someone is trying to break into my house right now...not good.

I'm watching a little birdie take a bath from my window! My window is right next to the roof of our terrace and there's a little dent in two of the shingles where water collects, so he's just splashing around. So cute.

So it's 9 a.m. and I have school at 2:15. I have quite a lot of stuff to do during the week and right now I'm just trying to get organized and assign days to do them. But it's a beautiful morning (well it was, now it's getting cloudy) and I thought I'd write a little.

My mom is bringing me back so much stuff from California, I'm so excited! Clothes, books, movies, the essentials really. On another note, and I know I've mentioned this before, but I was reading some of my first posts on my blog and god, I was so annoying hahah. The funny thing is that I thought I was totally normal! I've never thought I was really cool as a teenager even when I was a teenager, but at least I thought I was normal. It turns out I wasn't even that haha. Some of the stuff I write about is just like, "Really? REALLY?"

Some of the posts were really nice though, days I had completely forgotten about and instances that I thought were part of other days that were really part of the same day. Ugh, memories, memories. Anywho, I must download some music soon. I haven't downloaded anything in about a week. I should probably go do that now that I have some time to kill before I get ready.

Whoever you are, have a wonderful day!

Song of the day: Tenderness- General Public

Until next time
Sary

No comments: