Saturday, December 20, 2008

Moving up country

James Yorkston and the Athletes are my new favorite music discovery. Another great band from the Mister Foe soundtrack. But their music is EXACTLY what I'm into. I love it. 

Anyways I'm leaving soon to go to my cousin's house and I thought I'd squeeze in an entry. Not really much to write about except that I'm in a crappy mood because I'm riding the crimson wave and my mom's being annoying. But I did add an episode of Moonlight onto my iPod...oh yeah. 

I can't believe Christmas is on Tuesday....today is the 20th and I thought it was like the 12th haha. December has gone by so fast. The weather has started to clear up which is great. You can tell summer is starting. It's just been beautiful the past week. Clear skies, great temp. And hopefully it will stay this way till April...then back to the rain ugh. 

I think my cousin is here haha so I'd better go. I'll probably update tomorrow when I get back. Have a pleasant weekend!

Song of the day: Junior Boys- Double Shadow

Until next time
Sary

1 comment:

laurenkleintime said...

haaaaave youurrrselfffffff a merryyyy little chriiiiistmasssssss.
<3