Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There is a slight chance

of evening showers. just kidding.

There is a slight chance that Chris might be coming down next summer!! Oh my gosh, I only just talked to him about this a few minutes ago, and I know I'm already assuming too much and I don't want to get my hopes up, but just the thought of my best friend coming down and being here with me....

...it really just made my entire week. Just the thought. Hopefully everything will work out. That would seriously be the coolest thing ever. OAICJ;AOEWIN. So many things and places to see gaaahhh! I can't even begin to think. 
And I think my girl crush on Sophia Myles is just a little bit too obsessive now? haha. I saw Mister Foe last night, thanks to Simon (!) and I loved it. Now I just gotta find a way to download it haha. Pleasant dreams!!

Song of the day: No I in Threesome- Interpol

Until next time
Sary

No comments: