Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mr. iPod

dum dum dum dummm!!!

I got my new iPod today. Once again, another thing I am extremely grateful for lately. I don't know if I mentioned this, but we got it for $220 which is less than we got back back, which is great!....

....but with taxes and fees or whatever, they charged us $138 more! Ugh, so much for getting a great price on it haha. But it's better than nothing :/ 

So I went to the house up in the mountains this weekend again, and saw a KILLER rainbow today. It was the only full one I had ever seen, just like a skittles commercial. And on the way back down, we passed by this little community, where every single tree and house was covered in Christmas lights. Ugh I loved it so much. I felt like even though I wasn't back home, I still got to see a little piece of it. But it's funny because the community looked like some village in Italy haha. But I guess what I was told was that every year that street or neighborhood have a competition to see which house has the most lights are something. So cool.

Anyways, my excitement and joy for today have kind of plateaued and are now going slow downhill because I just got an email from my mom's friend back home. Basically she's filled me in sort of on what's been going on with my friend's life and stuff, and then she wrote, "I'm sure she's told you all about this...."

Um, she hasn't. My best friend can't even bother to tell me something so important, let alone say hi and say, "Hey, I'm here. I'm alive. I miss you." Nothing. Nothing for a month and a half. I am seriously almost to the point where I say screw her, have a nice life, I'm glad I left and saw what a shitty friend you really are.

uh...good night. 

Song of the day: Blue Boy- Orange Juice

Until next time
Sary

2 comments:

laurenkleintime said...

lol, dummm dummm dummmm!

tight ipod!

i wanna save mon to come visit the little town of italy in costa rica with skittle rainbows.

Sarynelli said...

HAHA we're so culturally diverse here :)