Wednesday, January 21, 2009

college life

It seems this is my 15oth post (I RULE!) and my first post as a college stu-daaaant. 


well, first of all, I apologize for my lack of updates, but I have been so busy with:

- the house (moving in, unpacking, etc, etc.)
-the trailer (Simon just won't stop bugging me about it! haha)
- stressing the hell out with college.

I started on Monday and I can honestly say I have never been more nervous in my life! I felt like puking when I walked on campus. But today I had my official third day and I've been getting more used to it. I feel a lot better and a lot more comfortable, and everyone is super nice. Plus, there are about 90% more hot guys than there ever were at Foothill hahah which is definitely a plus. 

Unfortunately I can't write as much as I had hoped today, so I just thought I'd give a quick update, let you know I'm not dead.

I'm not dead. 

I'll definitely write a longer post this weekend. Have a great night!

Song of the day: One More for the Road- Frank Sinatra

Until next time
Sary

No comments: