Monday, January 05, 2009

Opt

eeeeeh!

Hey there. I just got back from my cousin Paula's house. I pretty much stayed for the whole weekend. I had a great time, she has an 11 month old little girl (I guess we're second cousins?) who is just a kick in the pants. She is soooo funny. But then again pretty much anything that babies do at that age is hilarious. All in all, I had a great time hanging out with them and Silvia this weekend. 

However, with every bit of good news there seems to be bad news that follow, at least in my life. I've been suspecting this for some time now, and recent events that took place this weekend have confirmed what I've been dreading to be true. No, I'm not pregnant (although I did have a dream that I was pregnant last night and felt like dying because I didn't know how I was going to tell my dad. Probably due to the fact that I watched Juno last night haha). I'm not pregnant. 

I
am












allergic to chocolate. 

.......
.......
.......

ME CAGO EN PUTAAAAAAA. Translation: Fuck my liiiiiiiife hahahaha. 

Oh my gosh. On the list of worst things that could happen to me physically, that one is definitely up there. I don't know if you know the extent of my love/obsession for chocolate. I used to feel so bad when I heard someone was allergic to chocolate. "God, that seriously sucks I used to say". And now I am drowning in my own self pity. Gahhha;lksdjf;lakjsdf.

Why did this have to happen to meeeee?! haha. Basically what happens is that every time I eat chocolate my stomach hurts. Really bad. I don't feel like puking or going to the bathroom, but it feels like my intestine is being pulled really hard inside of my stomach. It just really hurts plain and simple. And it basically takes an entire day for it to go away. So until I figure out how to deal with this problem, it's no chocolate at all. As much as I love it, there is no chocolate in the world worth that freaking pain. In the spirit of the new year, I will definitely remember '09 as the year that became allergic to chocolate. Guh. Okay enough complaining. 

You've probably heard of this guy, or at least seen his work. His name is Julian Beever. Basically, he creates optical illusions on pavement using chalk. Freaking cool. This one is my favorite.

Song of the day: Flume- Bon Iver

Until next time
Sary

No comments: