Monday, January 12, 2009

much to say

So I completely forgot about my blogger over the last few days. I apologize, although I had a pretty good excuse. 

If you didn't hear there was an earthquake this past Thursday.....6.2 on the richter scale. It was the biggest earthquake I've ever been in, about 60 people are missing (dead), there were aftershocks for a day and a half, my aunt's house is in danger of being torn down, and it was, to say the least, pretty scary. 

I really can't stop thinking about it, I guess I'm afraid that there will be another one soon. So there's that. Plus, we're finally moving tomorrow, so we've been getting the house ready, packing all our stuff here, unpacking all the stuff at the new house, all those freaking boxes, etc, etc. 

And I start school in one week. So needless to say, I've been stressing out so much over that. I'm so scared. I still have to figure out which classes are in which classroom. 

So just a quick update today. Not really in the mood to write. Just thought I'd fill you in on what's going on.

And by the way, for those of my "friends" who heard about the earthquake and didn't even write to see if I was okay, FUCK YOU. 

Song of the day: La Valse D'Amelie- Yann Tiersen

Until next time
Sary

1 comment:

Boys In Stripes said...

At least you don't have to worry about the big one that's coming any minute in California that's apparently gonna rip it in half and make it sink!!! I'm so scared!