Monday, January 26, 2009

Speed of Sound

I always hate to start off an entry with an apology but I do apologize for not writing this weekend. I barely even opened my computer all weekend so a new entry was definitely not going to happen. I was so tired from my first week of U I just wanted to lie down and do nothing. I basically just watched TV and did homework this weekend haha. But I am getting more acclimated to college life now and hopefully the transition will get easier and easier. 

So I have two classes on Monday: Math and computer class. I start at 10:45 and get out at 5:15. Tuesday I have Accounting, start at the same time and get out at 1: 45. Wednesday is Administration, same time block. Finally on Thursday I have Written Communication and Marketing, start at 7:30 (!) and get out at 1:45. I'm taking two extra classes just to get a head start and finish the major as fast as I can. Although, the way things are looking, I'm probably just going to take two classes next quarter haha. I'm just so tired.

Anyways, enough about school. I have been working hard on the Smallville trailer. It's so tight, you don't even know. I was pretty much done with the first third of it, and deleted about half of that and started over haha. This thing has to be perfect. There were a lot of parts that didn't mesh well together and it was already two minutes in! I wasn't even half done with it. If I had kept it, you'd probably be looking at a 5 minute trailer haha, way too long. 

Kinda random but today during a break I had, I went out by the main front hall and sat down at a table. It overlooks the main street down below and the mall across the street. It was 4:00 and the sun was just starting to go down. I put on my iPod and 3 songs in a row started playing that instantly reminded me of home. And for a second I was back there. I was driving down PCH, not in Huntington but in Santa Monica and I was completely happy. I miss home so much. I can't wait till I go back in December.

Anywho, pretty much a rambling entry, but right now I'm just waiting to be inspired by something else. I'm always looking for the next big inspiration or motivation in my life, when I find it, I'll let you know. 

Song of the day: Ragged Wood- Fleet Foxes

Until next time
Sary

No comments: