Friday, February 06, 2009

Last. Clana Scene. EVER.



If you don't get SOMEWHAT emotional over this, you have no soul. 

It's finally over after 8 years. We've always known since day one that they couldn't end up together. We just didn't know how it would happen, what they would say, what the circumstances were going to be. After 8 years of waiting and imagining this scene in my head over and over again, I can honestly say that it's perfect. 

I think the reason why I'm so attached to Smallville (and these two) is because I've grown up with them over the years. If you look at Season 1 and compare it now to Season 8, it's like two completely different shows. I'd like to think it's the same with me. I'm completely different than I was when I was 11 haha. 

All in all, I've been on this journey with them over the past 8 years and now it's finally time to say goodbye. They have been the source of some serious entertainment, sadness, and "What the Fuck?!" moments in my life. This scene is a culmination of the last 8 years, and it all comes down to the fact that they love each other so much that they would sacrifice their happiness for the rest of the world. Words can't really describe how I'm feeling right now.....just watch.

Song of the day: Goodnight, Travel Well- The Killers

Until next time 
Sary

No comments: