Monday, February 02, 2009

Coffee Break

sorry for the lack of updates, AGAIN. School has been taking up so much of my time. I know I've been saying that a lot but it's true. 

On a brighter side though, I have been making a lot of new friends at school. I make a few each day haha. Not to mention some very cute guy friends. hahah. There's so many hot guys at school I really don't know what to do with myself. I already got invited to a birthday party this weekend! So stoked. 

Anyways, I had an awesome weekend at my aunt's house up in the mountains. I hadn't been up there in like a month. But it was so nice and relaxing to get away from the stress of school and the stress of being in my house. I'm pretty content in my life right now, now that the house is 
almost finished and I'm settling in at school. But I was talking to my cousins about this the other day, and it still doesn't feel like home. Even my room. It doesn't feel like my room, it feels like a very nicely decorated room that belongs to someone else. And I still don't feel like I'm at home in Costa. I think a part of me is still waiting to get back on a plane to California. I guess I subconsciously wait for that because that's what I did when I used to visit here. But like always, I just take it one day at a time.

In other news, am I the only one who thinks that Katy Perry is Emily Blunt's long-lost twin?

Song of the day: Don't Take Your Love Away from Me- V.A.S.T.

Until next time
Sary

No comments: