Sunday, February 15, 2009

a new love interest?






















I had the most amazing dream the morning of Valentine's Day. You know it's one of those dreams where you wake up completely happy? Usually these kinds of dreams involve a love interest, for me anyway haha. 

So with all these hot guys at school it was bound to happen sooner or later that I would fall for one, and I have. It's going on 5 years now that I don't have a significant other and I'm tired of it. This one has to work. I've only just met him but I think there's definitely a chance. Just the fact that I'm interested in someone else is great because I haven't liked anyone in about two years, at least not realistically. I'm gonna go take a shower and study for my first college test tomorrow! Wish me luck (on both counts)! I hope you had an amazing weekend.

Song of the day: Anyone else but you- The Moldy Peaches

Until next time
Sary

No comments: