Thursday, February 05, 2009

shaft

(lolling at that picture)

So I was walking to my administration class yesterday. The taxi left me towards the back of the school and my class was all the way up to the front, so I casually made my way across campus, in my cool shades the Chris gave me on the 4th of July, looking oh-so-cool. I turned into the hallway and made my way to the end where there were a few people waiting outside the door because the previous class hadn't been let out yet. 

There was a girl there who I knew and as soon as I saw her I gave her a big smile and said "Hey!" She said "hey" back and we both kinda stood against the wall for a few awkward moments. After a while she finally said, "You know, you look a lot better when you smile" to which I said, "OH.....thanks!" This kinda caught me off-guard. She continued by saying, "Yeah it's just that sometimes when you're walking or whatever you look really mad like you want to punch someone..." And I said, "ME?!" to which afterwards I laughed and said, "No, not at all! I'm not like that at all." She continued with, "And the fact that you don't talk much kinda adds to that image." Then I said, "No, it's just that I'm shy at first and like to take in my surroundings and stuff. Once you get to know me then you can't shut me up."

HAHA. The reason why I find this so funny/interesting is because I always consider myself such a jovial and happy person for the most part! I mean, at least when it comes to relationships with other people. But apparently I look like I want to kick your ass and I don't even realize it! What a conundrum! Does this mean that I have looked like this my entire life and it isn't until now that it is being brought to my attention? I hate the idea of people thinking that about me. 

But why do I look like that in the first place? I mean I'm not gonna walk around with a huge smile on my face the entire day. When you're walking alone, your face is neutral isn't it? But apparently my "neutral" face is really mean hahaha. What does this say about ME?! Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing things like I always do. What do you think?

Song of the day: Got to Give it Up- Marvin Gaye (go listen right now!)

Until next time
Sary


No comments: