Monday, December 13, 2010

Double Rainbow

Today's weather was crazy. The winds always pick up in December, it's kind of like the Santa Ana's but freezing cold. So I'm guessing they brought some strange clouds with them or something because it was bright and sunny today, clear skies above and out of nowhere it started drizzling, but I mean drizzling while there were no clouds above. The water was just appearing out of thin air. But that light drizzle remained constant for the entire day. The translation of what we call it here would be "kitten hair"....so if you can just imagine that in the form of rain haha. I guess you wouldn't even consider a drizzle, but more of a mist, kind of like the mist sprayers in Disneyland that they put in the lines, except even lighter than that. Anyways, it was weird, but super nice weather, in fact, my favorite. The good thing is that it'll be sunny like this for the next few months but all this summer weather doesn't really make it seem like Christmas. Oh well, I'd rather have this than constant rain to be honest.

I'm sort of hesitant to say this because I know I sound like a broken record player but I started exercising again today. But this time it's different. I swear I'll keep it up. My goal is to lose a few before New Years, but it isn't a temporary thing. I am determined, DETERMINED to be consistent with this. I am so sick of feeling this way. I won't elaborate on what the entails but just know that I hate it. It's time to step up once again. I miss feeling good about myself and not guilty. I always feel amazing when I exercise and make healthy choices and I haven't felt that way in a while. Now that I'm on break, it's the perfect time to start. So I'll keep you posted on that.

My dad is coming tomorrow and I'm super excited....okay, I'm super excited about the iPhone he's bringing me but I'm excited about seeing him too! Since he's going to be home we'll be doing a lot of traveling while he's here: visiting family, going to the beach, the mountains, and we'll definitely be going out to eat a lot more. I can't wait!

Anywho, I hope you're in the Christmas spirit whoever you are and that all is well in your part of the world. Happy holidays!

Song of the day: Skin Job- Primitive Radio Gods

Until next time,
Sary

2 comments:

Maria Barker said...

That weather was beautifully described! How is your father's visit going?

Sarynelli said...

he's getting here in two hours actually! :)