Sunday, November 23, 2008

aha!

i'm in a rather good mood tonight and i don't want to go to bed on a serious note, so i'll write my entry about feminism for another time haha. for a little levity, here's a survey. enjoy :)

Random
Do you have any pets?Yes, a dog named Andrew
What color shirt are you wearing?White
Name three things that are physically close to you:The pillow, the laptop case, and my sleeping great aunt on the floor hahaha
What is the last book you read?A book about Angels
Are you or were you a good student?I was a very good student
What's your favorite sport?Futbol!
Do you enjoy sleeping late?yesss
What's the weather like right now?Calm, still, cloudless night
Who tells the best jokes?Natalia
What was the last thing you dreamed about?Kelso!
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?Yes. No, some jackass crashed into me
Do you believe in karma?Yes
Do you believe in luck?Yes
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?Both. Depends on what mood I'm in
Do you collect anything? If so, what?Um, Superman and Smallville memorabilia
Are you proud of yourself?To a certain extent
Are you reliable?Yes
Have you ever given money to a bum?Yes
What's your favorite food?Anything Italian
Have you ever had a secret admirer?Um Yes
Do you like the smell of gasoline?Yes!
Do like to draw?Yeah, I'm not very good though :/
What's your favorite invention?Photo Booth? Or the iPod maybe.
Is your room messy?Nope. I like it clean.
What do you like better: oranges or apples?Oranges
Do you give in easily?Um, yes.
Are you a good guesser?Yes! I swear I'm psychic.
Can you read other people's expressions?Very well, most of the time.
Are you a bully?No!
Do you have a job?Haha not as of yet.
What time did you wake up this morning?8:42
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?Gallopinto with sour cream and a roll of bread
When was the last time you showered?Today
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?Going to Rosie's maybe?
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Friday, because it's the end of the week and I finally feel like I can breathe
Do you have any nicknames?Sary, Sarines, Sar, Toad, Nelli, Baby Toad, Baby Nelli, the list goes on
Have you ever been scuba diving?No, I wish, but I don't think I'd have the guts with my fear of the ocean.
What's your least favorite color?Pink
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?Um there WAS. Not anymore. Oh, and Casey and Chris :/
Would you ever go skydiving?Yes
What toothpaste do you use?Colgate
Do you enjoy challenges?I guess
What's the worst injury you have had?Um, I scraped my knee in 2nd grade like a MOTHER
What's the last movie you saw?Does Naruto count? My cousins are geeks.
What do you want to know about the future?If I'm ever going to make movies or get married
What does your last text message say?Some message from ICE
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?Mom
What's your favorite school subject?Psych or history
What's your least favorite school subject?Mathhhh
Would you rather have money or love?Love, duh.
What is your dream vacation?Prague or Provence
What is your favorite animal?Penguin, Elephant, Dolphin
Do you miss anyone right now?Enormously
What's the last sporting event you watched?Costa Rica vs. El Salvador. We won thank you very much!
Do you need to do laundry?Um, not this week.
Do you listen to the radio?Not really since I've been here
Where were you when 9/11 happened?Waking up. It was all over once I got to school.
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Curse, in my head.
Have you ever caught a butterfly?Yes! Butterfly farms are nifty for that
What color are your bed sheets?White with stripes of all colors of the rainbow
What's your ringtone?Sweeeeeeeeeet Emooooooooooootion
Who was the last person to make you laugh?Tia Ginette
Do you have any obsessions right now?Smallville, what's new.
Do you like things that glow in the dark?Yes
What's your favorite fruity scent?Mango?
Do you watch cartoons?Mmm, only Superman, when it's on.
Have you ever sat on a roof?NO!
Have you ever been to a different country?Haha, I think so.
Name three things in the world you dislike:Global Warming, Murderers, The Yankees
Name three people in the world you dislike:Aw. Well. Okay, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Osama Bin Laden
Has a rumor even been spread about you?Um, maybe. I don't remember
Do you like sushi?NO. EFF SUSHI
Do you believe in magic?Sure
Do you hold grudges?Ugh, I try not to, but more times than not I do.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

God, my arms hurt from playing Wii all day. Believe it or not, it took me an hour and a half to post this stupid entry. Technical difficulties. Anyways, I think I'll go work on my faux-trailer for a little bit. I promise when I finish it I'll post it up. It's gonna be SIIIICK.

Song of the day: From Where You Are- Lifehouse

Until next time
Sary

No comments: