Monday, November 24, 2008

Prospekt's March in Smallville

So I really love this whole, updating daily thing. Makes me feel like I actually accomplished something, which is great, because I did absolutely nothing today. 

I am in SUCH a good mood right now! It's a mixture between excitement, anxiety, amorousness, incredulity, and all those things that make you smile and get little butterflies in your stomach. Unfortunately, this feeling of joy has nothing to do with a boy haha. Well, I guess, it has to do with four men haha, who are in a band called Coldplay. Maybe you've heard of them?

So today I went to the iTunes store. I've been doing this weekly ever since I moved to Costa, because the media here isn't really hip to all the popular and new music back home, so I want to keep myself as informed and updated as possible. And in the "New Releases" section, who should I see, but Coldplay?!

Immediately I thought, "Whaaaa...?" You see, I haven't been reading the newsletters I get from the band and so I really have no idea what's going on with them, other than the fact that they are playing in Anaheim....tomorrow. You have no idea how pissed off I was, but that's a whole other issue I don't want to get into. So anyways, I click on the little icon and it's an entire new EP that they've released! Which is great, because it would be a whole other 3 years before I got to hear some new Coldplay material. 

I think I said in some earlier entry when "Viva La Vida" came out that it was their best album yet. But this is seriously their best material ever. Unlike "Viva La Vida" I actually like every single song, except for two "remixes" off their last album, which are basically the same songs with some Jay-Z thrown in there. I mean, it's just incredible. These are the songs that I have always wanted them to make. 

And in another area of obsession in my life, Smallville in my opinion, is in its best season to date, and the episode last week was so amazing. It was directed in a style that had never been seen before in the series, and the cliffhanger was just....guuhhhh! Now I have to wait until January 15th to see what happens. I hate the Smallville winter hiatus.

Well, now that I've shamelessly plugged my two favorite things on my blog, I think it's my cue to exit. Entry about feminism will come up soon haha. That'll be interesting. 

Album of the day: Prospekt's March- Coldplay

Until next time
Sary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get

this details from you.