Tuesday, November 25, 2008

insult to injury

If I had known this morning that I would end up where I am right now......well I probably wouldn't have even left the house. 

I woke up early, went to the U, took a test, got 100%, got my student ID, payed my tuition until May, blah blah, but nevertheless, things were looking pretty good that morning.

Ugh, to not drag out and repeat a painful experience, my iPod got stolen. 

.....

I had that thing for 3 years, took care of it like no other, not a scratch on it, just so it could be stolen by some ASSHOLE at the carwash. Just to know that it's in some guys hands who probably doesn't even know how to use it, after I got so attached to that stupid thing, it makes me furious. And the worst part is, I haven't even told my mom. 

She is going to KILL ME. I have a feeling she'll be the most furious I've ever seen her. Which is why I'm not even looking forward to getting up tomorrow. 

And to add insult to serious injury, I haven't really talked to either of my best friends in about a month, and not for my lack of trying, but rather because of their apathy. Their inconsideration is just..... frustrating, and depressing. It's like my worst fears are coming true. I guess we are the friends that lose touch over time, which is unfortunate. 

If I'm exaggerating here, I really don't care. I'm in a horrible mood. I think the theme for my life today has been inconsiderate people. Inconsiderate people who STEAL my things out of my car, and inconsiderate people who don't even have the courtesy to write back. 

Song of the day: Don't Take Your Love Away From Me- Visual Audio Sensory Theater

Until next time
Sary

No comments: